1. Schoep, M. E., Adang, E. M. M., Maas, J. W. M., De Bie, B., Aarts, J. W. M., & Nieboer, T. E. (2019). Productivity loss due to menstruation-related symptoms: a nationwide cross-sectional survey among 32 748 women. BMJ open, 9(6), e026186.
2. Newson Health. (2021). Retrieved from https://www.newsonhealth.co.uk/newson-health-research/
3. Intima. (2021). Retrieved from https://www.hrmagazine.co.uk/content/news/uk-company-rolls-out-period-friendly-hr-policies/
4. Kaplan, D. M., Wiley, J. W., & Maertz Jr., C. (2011). The role of calculative attachment in the relationship between diversity climate and retention. Human Resource Management, 50, 271-287. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrm.20413
5. McKinsey & Company. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.mckinsey.com/capabilities/people-and-organizational-performance/our-insights/delivering-through-diversity