Navigating PMDD in the Workplace – 5.30PM
Supporting you to navigate PMDD in the workplace.
Created by PMDD Warriors, for PMDD Warriors.
Timezone: BST (UK)
PMDD brings its own set of unique challenges for each of us, and it can be hard to know where to start when it intersects with your professional life! This is where our empowering 2 hour workshop comes in…
Created by PMDD Warriors, for PMDD Warriors, this workshop will provide you with the knowledge, insights, and practical solutions to conquer these challenges head-on.
What we’ll cover:
- Common symptoms and challenges at work
- Individual triggers and stressors in the workplace
- Effective communication strategies to express needs and challenges (including relationships with colleagues who may not understand PMDD)
- Navigating the process of requesting reasonable adjustments
- Understanding workplace rights and accommodations for PMDD
What will I take away?
- Presentation materials
- Wellness Action Plan
Why should I attend?
- Learn from experts with lived experience of navigating PMDD at work
- Come away with a toolbox of evidence-backed strategies to help you manage your symptoms
- Connect with other PMDD warriors and share experiences in a safe space
- Join from anywhere in the world
How is the course delivered?
The course is delivered via Teams. It’s entirely up to you whether you have your camera on and how much you interact with the group – we want you to be as comfortable as possible while you’re with us. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the course more accessible for you when you book your spot.
This course is not a replacement for medical treatment or care.
Can I get a recording of the session?
To get the full benefit of the session and maintain a safe environment for people to share openly (if they choose to), we ask that people attend live at this time. For that reason, we do not share a recording of the session.
Can I get a refund if I can’t attend?
Courses are non-refundable. We do understand that life happens, and we will try to move your booking to a more suitable date if you cannot attend.
How many people are there per group?
There will be a maximum of 20 people per group and we require a minimum of 5 people to run the session.