Empowering Menopause Allies Masterclass: Igniting Support and Understanding (11AM EDT / 4PM UK)
Attention, aspiring courageous advocates and allies! We’re thrilled to invite you to our game-changing masterclass, designed specifically for you, the men and allies who want to make a meaningful difference!
By joining this workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge, insights, and skills to be an effective and empowering menopause ally. We believe that supporting individuals through this transformative phase is crucial, and your participation will make a significant difference in the lives of those experiencing menopause.
You’ll be surrounded by like-minded individuals who share a common goal: to expand their understanding and provide unwavering support for those going through menopause. No judgments, no preconceived notions—just genuine understanding and support.
Secure your FREE spot today, and let us empower you to become an influential ally for those navigating the menopause journey! To register, please book here.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Build knowledge: Led by experts in the field, we will demystify the physiological, emotional, and psychological aspects of this transformative life phase. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the challenges faced by individuals experiencing menopause, enabling you to provide compassionate and informed support.
- Get practical strategies: Armed with knowledge and understanding, we will delve into practical strategies for offering support. From communication techniques to creating inclusive environments, we will explore a range of approaches that can make a real difference. You will leave this workshop equipped with actionable insights to uplift and empower those going through menopause.
- Feel safe: We believe that everyone deserves to be heard and valued, and we are committed to providing a safe space where everyone can learn about menopause without fear or embarassment. Your questions and experiences will be met with compassion and understanding and we’ll never put you on the spot or make you feel uncomfortable.
- Forge connections: Menopause impacts not only those experiencing it, but also their loved ones, friends, and colleagues. Through interactive activities and thought-provoking discussions, we’ll foster an environment of empathy and comradery. You’ll have the chance to share experiences, ask questions, and learn from the diverse perspectives of our inclusive community.
- Q&A Session: We will be delighted to answer your queries and provide personalised advice. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage directly with our experts and gain clarity on any concerns you may have.
Spaces are limited; we encourage you to secure your spot, via Eventbrite, today!
We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, genders, and experiences to join us in creating a supportive and inclusive environment.
Your participation as an ally can truly make a positive impact. Sign up now, and embark on a transformative journey towards becoming an effective menopause ally!
Facilitator: Clare Knox
Clare is a Business Psychologist and the visionary founder of See Her Thrive. Her own experience of working with Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) ignited a mission to revolutionise the way menstrual and reproductive health conditions are addressed in the workplace. Clare is a trailblazer, leading the change for greater awareness and support for women’s health issues at work.
Clare spent two years as Board Director at the International Association for Premenstrual Disorders (IAPMD). She’s an affiliate member of The British Menopause Society, Association for Business Psychology, British Psychological Society, CIPD and Institute of Directors. She’s also a lay examiner for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Clare was selected for a Government Taskforce to address menstrual stigma and education in the UK and is a member of an All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Women’s Health at Work. She has lectured on Women’s Mental Health at King’s College London, where she conducted research on maternal mental health in collaboration with the NHS and Ministry of Defence.